Whether you have 1 or 100
vehicles, we can design and install your logo for the greatest amount of impact
while your out on the road or parked at a jobsite. This can either be done
with standard cut lettering, printed lettering and graphics or complete vehicle
wraps. Make your vehicle work and advertise for you.
FAQ's about vehicle wraps.
Just need your name or DOT
numbers on your vehicle or trailer, we can do that too. Have a boat that
needs registration numbers, we can make standard or custom designed numbers for
Image is everything.
business cards and letterhead to your vehicles for that finishing touch.
Click on images below for larger
FAQ's about Vehicle Wraps
- Q: What is a vehicle wrap? Is it paint?
- A: Vehicle wraps are hi-performance vinyl coverings that are applied
directly to your vehicle. They can often be mistaken for custom paint
- Q: How effective are vehicle wraps?
- A: Surveys conducted have proven that, in a large metropolitan area
like Tucson, a wrapped vehicle can be seen by as many as 4,000 people
per hour. That is 32,000 potential customers that your vehicle wrap can
reach on an average day. Drive it to and from work and park it in high
visibility areas to maximize your advertising dollars. Almost everyone
that has been outside has seen a vehicle wrap of some sort.
- Q: Does it matter what color my vehicle is?
- A: No, vehicle wraps are not translucent; you will not be able to
see through them.
- Q: It looks like there are graphics on the windows, will I still be
able to see through the windows?
- A: Yes the window wraps are printed on a perforated vinyl that
allows you to see through the rear and side rear windows.
- Q: Does Auto Trim Design have a monthly payment
- A: No, but we do accept major credit cards and checks.
- Q: I want a vehicle wrap on my car, how do I get started?
- A: Call our office to schedule your design, artwork and vehicle. We require a 50%
deposit prior to production.
- Q: Will the wrap damage my paint?
- A: No. A vehicle wrap, when applied and removed correctly by a
professional installer, does not damage your car's paint, unless the
paint is already damaged or the car has been improperly repainted.
- Q: Can I take it through the carwash?
- A: Certainly. You can wash it just like you did before it was
wrapped, but it is not recommended that you use wax. We recommend
brushless car washes.
- Q: What if I dent my car, can my vehicle wrap be fixed?
- A: Yes, we can easily replace the damaged pieces or panels of your
- Q: Will my vehicle wrap peel or fade?
- A: A permanent vehicle wrap is guaranteed not to fade, crack or peel
for 24 months.
- Q: Why a vehicle wrap? Why not just advertise in newspapers or
- A: Combine the total that you or your company spends on advertising
each year and compare those costs to the cost of a vehicle wrap. Factor
in that a wrap lasts between 2-5 years and, within that time, will be
seen by millions. In addition, there are no monthly fees, maintenance or
renewal charges. You buy it, you own it!
- Q: How can I be sure that I'll be satisfied, do you have references
I can speak with?
- A: Yes. We'd be happy to provide you the names of satisfied
customers! You may have already seen many satisfied customers on the
road with our work.
- Q: Will you provide color and art proofs prior to printing?
- A: Yes. We will not print anything until you are completely
satisfied with your design and have physically approved the design and
color proof. This is usually done with a virtual picture of your actual